Blessings!!!





















Today is a new day.

If you read my blog from late last night, you know I was struggling. It was a rough day.

But I prayed and prayed and I am quite sure I was lifted up last night in a lot of prayers. In my prayers a lot of things were answered.

"have I ever left you to fight on your own?" My answer to that is a big fat "Nope". He has never left me, He has given me all I need to get through each happy time, each struggle, with Victory. And the Glory goes to Him.

Thank you for your awesome post Tonya, you are right. I know...

Sara, great post.

Becky, thanks for the encouragement.

I love you all...

So instead of counting struggles and issues, lets count blessings, shall we? We'll chose our words wisely :)

1. Phyllis, she is so awesome! She has a wonderful heart, she steps up and walks with God and listens to Him. i know that kid was praying for her mom last night.
2. For my friends, what would i do without you?
3. My job, it's a great job, I do like it, frustrating at times, but it's wonderful.
4. My health, I may be fat, but I am in good health.
5. For my car that gets me wherever I need to go, from work to church and everywhere in between
6. For VBS, God knows I do not have the patience to teach, but He has given me the talent for organization and someone has to be bossy, right?
7. Dana. She rocks
8. Tonya, she rocks too.
9. Sara, she rocks and rolls
10. For all my blogging family, Dave, Pat, Tina, Kaymanc, all of you, I love you.
11. VBS (attached are some pictures from Tuesday night, sorry there are so many, I couldn't pick)

12. Gramma Crouch
13. People who made our once igloo turned to snow pile, back to an igloo.
14. There are a million more, I won't bore you... but the best one of all...
I have a God who loves me, and I can worship Him and Love Him until I meet Him.

I will praise you as long as I live, and in Your name, I will lift up my hands. Psalm 63:4

You got any blessings to count? We're fighting demons today, post 'em

Comments

Tonya said…
Love the Pictures margie, I would not have been able to chose just a few either.
KayMac said…
what great pics! great post! YOU are a blessing!
Sara said…
this is incredible! which way to the class for 39 year olds? got any more pics to share?
Margie said…
we do have a class for adults...

I got 70 from Monday, and 100 from today...
Mrs. Darling said…
Oh you're counting your blessings too. I really should do a blog about my blessings. They become so overlooked in the scheme fo things. Lovely pics.
Anonymous said…
Here are some links that I believe will be interested
Anonymous said…
I like it! Good job. Go on.
»
Anonymous said…
Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»