Closed doors

How come I just don't "get" it??

I am going to see my friend Dani August 18/19th for a quick visit. We can't wait. We love Dani, I have heard about it from just about everyone (sometimes in the things they don't say) about taking my daughter. I don't care.

There used to be visiting on Thur-Sun. Thur & Fri are my favorite days to visit because the waiting room is quieter. It's less busy, and they almost always let us sit where we want (we have assigned seating - Welcome to Kdg boys and girls). I had my trip scheduled for 17/18th.

Pastor Jim is going to be out of town the 16th and asked me if I would do prayer service. "Sure" and in my head I am thinking, "I won't get to Terre Haute until 2 in the morning", that's ok, I can do it.

I have a MAJOR quote due the 17th. "I'll find a way, it's ok".

I was starting to wonder about all these "obstacles" but I pressed on. I like Thur/Fri visits better than Fri/Sat.

THEN Dani sends a letter, Margie - it must have been a long time since you visited, no more Thurs visits.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.... I get it.

I'm a little slow. I don't know why I am not supposed to be there Thursday, whatever. I should have known. I am glad I don't have to drive that late at night. I am glad I get to see my friend, and next time, I hope I won't have to be hit over the head with "the plan".

Hebrews 11:3 3By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God's command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible.

Comments

KayMac said…
I get cracked up alongside far too much!