Deut 4:35 You were shown these things so that you might know that the LORD is God; besides him there is no other.

This is tomorrow's scripture for VBS. the kids are going to the Artic Edge, and I thought for this week, I would write about each scripture and it's relevence to my life...

As I have told you, I grew up in a very multicultural city, Dearborn, Mi, I have many friends of Muslim descent. I used to believe, one God many paths. I grew up Catholic, I understood the basics of Christianity, knew I was Catholic, understood the Muslim religion, or at least the basics of it. I never wanted to be anything but Christian, I respect their religion, but I don't believe it.

I have been through a few challenges in my life, always has God walked with me, I have had the Holy Spirit guiding me for a long time, experienced forgiveness for the sins I have committed through the blood of Jesus Christ. I read this scripture and I thought, there is a reason for everything. All this so I would know besides Him, there is no other. God has used people in my life to touch it in so many ways, and I hope He continues to use me. And He has thought of us, to every detail, so that we would know, there is no other.

I can hear David Crowder, "there is no one like You, there has never, ever been anyone like You". How special are we that He loves us so much, all we go through, is just so we know, there is no one like Him, no one loves us like He does.

How great is our God? He's so great!

Comments

Tonya said…
You would have to throw some David Crowder in there! Very Nice Margie, Have fun a VBS.
Anonymous said…
Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»