God is so great!

Yeah, I know, I’m Captain Obvious!

Yesterday, I came under small attack. It bugged me, someone questioned the fact that I don’t look past imperfections as a Christian. I said it’s not about “Perfect” it’s about loving, learning, and growing. But the words still cut like knife. “feed your faith, and your doubts will starve”.

On my way home, I got two calls from friends, Marilynn and Becky. Both were God sent. I talked with Marilynn about some stuff, she reminded me of Prison Fellowship on Saturday morning, something I am praying about doing/serving. And Becky made me laugh. She always reminds me of what’s good.

I didn’t feel like walking yesterday, but I got going and called Bryan, I was tired after my three or so miles, but it went so fast, he makes me laugh too.

God knew just what I needed to get through the day, and I praise Him for that.

Psalm 43:4 Then will I go to the altar of God, to God, my joy and my delight. I will praise you with the harp, O God, my God.

Comments

Pat said…
Isn't it great to be a friend of God? I love that song that says "He calls me friend". Then on top of it........he gives us earthly friends too! Talk about your blessings!
Any one seen Sara?
Tonya said…
That is great how God just provides to you what you need at the very time that you need him to.
Margie said…
you miss sara already... how sweet, you could surprise her with a dishwasher when she returns :)