I don't know what to write. I am a woman with a lot of words, but right now, they all escape me(I think this is God's way of MAKING me shut up). Here is the words to a song that I have been singing a lot lately. It's by either Michael Gungor or Lisa Gungor. It's awesome...

There is a God who loves me
Who wraps me in His arms
And that is the place where I'm changed
And that's where I belong

[Chorus]
Take me to that place Lord
To that secret place where
I can be with You
You can make me like You
Wrap me in Your arms
Wrap me in Your arms
Wrap me in your arms

Comments

Tonya said…
Why so wordless today Margie?
Pat said…
"There is a God who loves me
who wraps me in His arms"...can there be any more beautiful thought then that? Let Him wrap you today as I pray for the same thing for myself, I can't think of a better place to be. Safe and secure. Blessing on you today sweetie...thanks for an awesome post.
Sara said…
maybe not a lot of word, but every one is good.