I forgot who I work for...

Yikes... VBS is right around the corner... Dana and I went to the church to start getting everything together, seperated, I am a little anal. Ok, a lot anal, it's my way. Last year we were overwhelmed by donations, we had so much stuff, we didn't know what to do with it... this year it didn't seem that we had as much. I was freaking out, our budget isn't huge, who has time to go and get everything. So... we took a walk over to the other side... the side that had leftovers from last year. Ok, we had an overflowing box of stuff by the time we were done.

Before we filled the box, they (Dana, Sue, & Dawn) tried to tell me, don't worry Margie, God loves children, Margie, but that wasn't stopping me, I was freaking out. I forgot who I worked for. Hello, God gives me health, parking spaces, cures for Rheumatoid Arthritis for Phyllis, Answered Prayers, Unanswered prayers, yeah, He pretty much takes care of it all. Yeah, He's good like that.

So, I looked at the list that we need to shop for, it isn't much at all. I remember who I work for. He is good, He is SO good!

Oh... and we have an igloo, you should see it... it's sweet! Made out of milk jugs. God is good, He's what? He's so good!

Romans 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will

Romans 8:28 God works for all those who love Him.

Matthew 6:34 4Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own

Comments

Tonya said…
God is so Good, I am sure that your VBS will work out just wonderfully, I have always heard great about the VBS you put on from my girls...(S&S)
Pat said…
Nothing wrong in wanting it to be the best...it's just God's friendly reminder of who supplies the best..He does! Have a great VBS!