I have an addition to my post from today. While I was out on the boat, somehow I always feel closer to God when I am out there. It's like super duper cable internet! We were talking, mostly I was talking, and i have said before that I am very good at seeing the best in people, but sometimes because I want to believe the best in people. It can be a good thing, but sometimes it’s not. I think people are in our lives for a season, not a lifetime.
I mentioned earlier about my friend, some lies about her and me. I hate lies. I think if you tell one, come clean, and then move on. But like Mike said, “a lie becomes the truth” and they just keep going, and I am sorry to burden all of you with this, but I have to get it out.
So God and I were talking… I said how come it’s cream that comes to the top, and he said, sometimes it’s pond scum. Remember yesterday at Cedar Point… “OOOHHH YYEEAAHHH”… I know that this liar was in my life for a reason, and somehow I drew comfort in this friend, but apparently that season is over. The leaves have fallen from the trees.
The thing about me, I do see the good in people, but raised the way I was, I see the bad in people, the really bad in people. And that’s the part of being sensitive to a lot of things I don’t like. Sometimes I can see it right away, and sometimes it takes awhile.
I will address this in my own time. I will confront this liar about what she has done, and I will do it with a heart that is protected by God, right now just thinking about her makes me want to vomit. I feel like I am closer to God than I have ever been, and I know it sounds really weird, but I feel like God has something awesome in store for me, He’s testing me with some little stuff, giving me enough rope to do a lot of good but in case I get into trouble, He has me close enough to not distrupt any good that is already done, and I feel like right now, Satan is trying all his little dirty tricks to keep me from being faithful in the little things, but that stinky butt has forgotten one thing… I wear the Armor of God proudly. I wear the buckle of truth. I know that the words I speak are the truth. I have the breast plate of righteousness, my feet are fitted with the gospel of peace (otherwise, I would be telling someone off instead of praying about it and searching for His word). I have the shield of faith that God knows what I need to defeat Satan, I wear proudly the helmet of the salvation that comes from the good Lord, and I have the word of God.
And for you, the one who keeps apologizing, stop, because of you, I have seen the truth, and the truth shall set you free. I should thank you. SO… thank you… and I love you!

Eph 6:10-20 10Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. 12For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. 18And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints. 19Pray also for me, that whenever I open my mouth, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel, 20for which I am an ambassador in chains. Pray that I may declare it fearlessly, as I should.

Comments

Tonya said…
WOW, Really you feel like Vomiting?

Ok, well on a better note, we will see you after Church on Sunday, and would be delighted to come,,, Finally! What shall we bring, and please do not say nothing!