My friend Liz


I really wasn’t going to post today, I was just going to put up VBS pics, but I got an overwhelming thought that God just wanted me to post.

Her name is Liz. Oh my how do I love Liz. She goes to my church, we scrapbooked once a month until I just couldn’t handle one more thing and had to post pone it while I was finishing my last semester of school (Liz- we’re starting back up in September –k?).

She is awesome. Let me tell you about Liz. She has a smile that can melt away any problems you are having and make you feel even better when you are happy. Oh it’s a smile that you can actually see God smiling when she smiles. The hugs, she is always there with a hug for me. She instinctively knows when to get me to talk and when to just say “I’ll be praying for you”.

Liz also teaches Sunday School in the Toddler room and my daughter helps her out. My daughter thinks she is the “cat’s pajamas) – my word not Phyllis’s. Phyllis thinks she is so awesome and I think Liz should keep teaching Sunday School, she is a blessing to those kids!

Liz has two awesome sons, Chris and Randy. Randy is in our Youth Group and he has a quiet demeanor, but is so friendly, he probably thinks I am a crack pot, but I love him so much! His smile makes me melt too. I don’t know Chris that well but has been at our VBS so far all week, and is having a great time!

I made Alyssa (our awesome picture taker) take this picture of Liz and Phyllis last night so I could have one of two of them to put in my house so I can always remember.

Hey, Liz, I know you’re reading this – I love you! And I’m “misty” just thinking about how much I love you! And thank God for you!!

Phil 1:3 I thank my God every time I remember you.



Comments

KayMac said…
Liz sounds like a wonderful friend!!
Tonya said…
I love these pictures. They are great.
Sara said…
I think I love Liz too!
Margie said…
I made liz cry at work... you should love her, she's fabulous darling, simply fabulous!
Anonymous said…
Here are some links that I believe will be interested
Anonymous said…
I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»