No Stoppin'

Ain't no stoppin' us now
We're on the move(We're on the move)
Ain't no stoppin' us now
We've got the groove(We've got the groove)

VBS is right around the corner. There's no stopping it, no matter what comes up in my life. I remember very well the stress of last year. It was crazy, calling to get tiles at the last minute for a craft because Lowe's & HD were out of the size we needed. Dana and I did not have a CLUE what we were doing, we just kept praying, knowing God would bring us through it.

This year it seems to almost have gone too smooth (that always makes me nervous no matter how organized I am) but this year has been just as big of a test of faith. I lost the volunteer list. Yes, that's right. I have to put ALL my faith in that it will work out. It will. I have a few odds and ends to pick up for the crafts, but really doing well.

I attribute this peace to being close to God. I know that God can bring me through anything. He is just so awesome. My heart still aches a little (ok a lot) because of the lies, but there is nothing I can do to change it, it's up to God to heal it. I know that He is giving me all I need to heal, one bandaid at a time. I know that each day I grow a little closer to Him.

Come near to God and He will come near to you. James 4:8

Comments

Pat said…
I love to hear the work you are doing. Your using your time and talent from God - for the right purpose. Your using it to guide and direct children (and possibly their entire families) to know Jesus. Can there be a greater work then that? Your rewards will be great. Also, it's a great example for Phyllis to see that her Mom has her priorities right. Way to go!
KayMac said…
Enjoy. Can't wait to hear all the great testimonies you will have!
Sara said…
vbs wave going on over here!
Tonya said…
Good Luck with VBS, I know it will be a hit... You are awesome, and you have poored so much of yourself into this, that it will surely be wonderful.
Anonymous said…
Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»