Overwhelmed - in a good way!

I'm overwhelmed with joy on how much God loves me. Reminds me of this song
Your love is amazing,
steady and unchanging
Your love is a mountain,
firm beneath my feet
Your love is a mystery,
how You gently lift me
When I am surrounded,
Your love carries me
Hallelujah, HallelujahHallelujah,
Your love makes me sing
Your love makes me sing
Your love is surprising,
I can feel it rising
All the joy that's growing
deep inside of me
Every time I see You,
all Your goodness shines through
And I can feel this God song,
rising up in me,
You make me sing,Lord,
You make me sing, sing, sing
How You make me sing

I don't know if you are all sick of hearing (or reading) about VBS, but my heart is swelling. I know that there is much bad going on in the world, but I can't focus on that, because that is satan's work, but I feel God working in me everyday, even when the "demons" want to come to get me, they forget how much God loves me, He chose me, and I am His, He is mine.

I am overwhelmed at how much God uses me, and I am so honored. I love the friends God put in my life, the ministries I am directly involved in, the ministries I "just" pray for (even though I know Prayer is so important.)

I wonder how people live their lives with the absence of Jesus. I wonder how do they forgive, how do they praise, how do they just plain get through the day. I wonder... and I pray for them.

Today is the last day of VBS, tomorrow will be the last pictures i will post unless someone needs a little heart melting. And then God will send one of those beautious kids to do that. God is so good.

I'm overwhelmed, His love is amazing, steady and unchanging. How He makes me sing!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
We love you Margie!!!
Margie said…
I bet that's liz...
KayMac said…
not sick of VBS. love the stories, the pics. thanks for sharing!!
Pat said…
I love the pictures and love how this has touched you! You are great!!
Sara said…
i feel like i've been to vbs!!