So it was very hot today, we invited ourselves over to our cousin's last night, there was no way I was going to spend the time away from the water on a day that was going to be so hot that hell was jealous... so we went to Rob & Wanda's, cousins on my mom's side. They were gracious enough to have us (I even brought my own floaty). So as you know... it was a beautiful day! I just sometimes am in awe of how good God is to me. Visited Metro, Jeremy was on top of his game today, Mike as always, worshipped like a rock star, and that Diva in the back - whew, she knocked my socks off. With everything going on, I just was so in awe of how God touched my heart.

But somehow after church it got better. Went to our favorite Subway in Dearborn, yes, I understand, it's a long way for Subway, but it's worth it. Saw my friend's dad. The off to the K's (my cousins) to spend a beautiful day in the pool. I thought I would share some pics...

The first one is me, reading my book! Then Erin (Rob & Wanda's beautiful daughter) & Phyllis, one of the view from my floaty.

Comments

Sara said…
i'm trying to zoom in to see if you have gills!
Margie said…
only on the weekends!
Tonya said…
Boy Margie, You sure are getting a lot of reading done these days.... Where do you find the time... Oh That's right you have graduated from School...
Margie said…
this is my 4th book!