Can't pray enough

Do you ever feel like you can't pray enough?

I feel like my pryaer list is long (I'm honored that people put such trust in me). I feel like I am always praying about something, I really do pray without ceasing. But lately I have two issues that I just can't "get over". One is the liar and the other is "my friend", who took my CDs and my money (she keeps saying that they are supposed to arrive, but I've yet to see them- I hope she remembers risk has consequences).

I feel like I can't pray enough through these issues. Maybe because it's been a lot of talking and not a lot of listening. I feel like I was truly invaded by satan. I feel like he used two people who could get to me, i have to say, he did a good job. Except for one thing. The two of them (above) taught me a couple of good lessons, one of the lessons about being real. I bet that little booger wasn't counting on that. The other is leaning on God and letting Him use a yucky situation to turn it to lessons, He's sweet like that.

I feel like I haven't been where I needed to be on a lot of things. Phyllis and I are leaving for Indiana today, we'll be gone until Saturday. I am excited to go and see my friend, but I am excited about time for me and Phyllis to just talk, and I look forward to the time while she's sleeping to spend that time with God, just talking.

1 Tim 2:8 I want men everywhere to lift up holy hands in prayer, without anger or disputing.

Heavenly Gracious Father, oh my how awesome are You?! Thank you so much for calling the "Thailanders" to do Your work. Thank you for teaching us all the lesson to trust in You, we need that lesson a lot. Thank You for bringing them home to us safely. Lord, continue to call them to do Your work, Lord continue to call us all. We open our hearts to serve You. In Jesus' mighty name, I pray. AMEN!

Comments

KayMac said…
Have a great time! We will be waiting here when you get back.
Sara said…
hurry home but drive safe!
Pat said…
Praying for traveling mercies...have a good trip we're here waiting for your return!
Tonya said…
Have a great trip Margie.
MSU gal said…
have a great trip and lots of fun!
Sara said…
we miss you! come back!