I was too tired to blog yesterday. I just wasn't up to it. I don't think anyone even noticed, and that's ok. I really kind of worn out.

We had a very busy Saturday, we must have went to 10 stores trying to find Phyllis shoes, only to end up yesterday with a pair we saw at the VERY first store we went to. AHH!! My house needed a good once over, laundry needed to be done. I got up early and made cookies for daboyz but I was too lazy to drive out to Metro yesterday. Truth be told, I just wanted to spend more time with Phyllis and one service on a Sunday is enough for her. I made a new soup in the crockpot. Lunches made. Got everything ready for Driven, and you know what? For once, I wasn't overwhelmed on a Sunday.

Today is a new day. It's a new week, full of possibilities. I wonder how God is going to work in me...

Comments

Becky said…
i missed you
Pat said…
I missed you too, I kept checking in just in case you were there.