why God surrounds us with friends... and they are all different

it's not too difficult to figure out that the place I have been dwelling was not a good one.

There was a lot of comments all good. All touched my heart. And an email from a friend.

See this is it. God gave you all words. All different.

It's time to give this up. It's time to move on. To ask God to take it from me, to make oceans from rain. Whatever the lesson, I hope I learned it, I am ready to move on.

If I don't trust, I will never know the true glory and blessings of friendship. If I don't learn to forgive and live on/in grace, what kind of friend am I, anyway?

Thank you to all of you and thank You, Lord for surrounding me with great friends.

Proverbs 17:17 17 A friend loves at all times, and a sister is born for adversity.

Comments