Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Sunday, October 22, 2006

Hayless Hayride


We took the kids last night to a Hayless Hayride as part of Driven. I kept thinking 'Sweetest Day, no boyfriend (or husband), no flowers, no candy, and I am hanging out with a bunch of teenagers, great, I need a life!' But that's the way the 'world' thinks, Sweetest Day isn't a real holiday, it was made up by Sanders.

Then it occurred to me, who needs cut flowers when I get to see each one of these flowers bloom in God's love everyday. Duh! So I thought I would share (I took over 100 pictures, these are just a few). It's amazing to me when I just change my perspective on things how God shows me how much He loves me. Sometimes... i wish I wasn't such a dope.


It wasn't a normal hayride, it was horse drawn!!













This is Phyllis and Ryan, her "boyfriend" that lives in Fraser!












The girls love Justin!!













Randy & Hunter - what cutie pies!!













Shawn & Liam a couple more cuties!!













Hannah, Mark, & Nikki













Look at these beauties!!













but look at these hotties!!













SMORES!!!! YUMMO!















Alyssa and Justin














Time to go home :(

5 comments:

Sara said...

i think your sweetest day was the sweetest one i've heard of so far. your heavenly garden will be the biggest one of us all!

Anonymous said...

That looks like a lot of fun! Your daughter is beautiful.

Birmingham Girl said...

When was sweetest day?

Mrs. Mac said...

Any more smores? I would have jumped on the hay wagon if invited. What a nice looking bunch of teens.

Tonya said...

Looks like you guys had fun..