Hayless Hayride


We took the kids last night to a Hayless Hayride as part of Driven. I kept thinking 'Sweetest Day, no boyfriend (or husband), no flowers, no candy, and I am hanging out with a bunch of teenagers, great, I need a life!' But that's the way the 'world' thinks, Sweetest Day isn't a real holiday, it was made up by Sanders.

Then it occurred to me, who needs cut flowers when I get to see each one of these flowers bloom in God's love everyday. Duh! So I thought I would share (I took over 100 pictures, these are just a few). It's amazing to me when I just change my perspective on things how God shows me how much He loves me. Sometimes... i wish I wasn't such a dope.


It wasn't a normal hayride, it was horse drawn!!













This is Phyllis and Ryan, her "boyfriend" that lives in Fraser!












The girls love Justin!!













Randy & Hunter - what cutie pies!!













Shawn & Liam a couple more cuties!!













Hannah, Mark, & Nikki













Look at these beauties!!













but look at these hotties!!













SMORES!!!! YUMMO!















Alyssa and Justin














Time to go home :(

Comments

Sara said…
i think your sweetest day was the sweetest one i've heard of so far. your heavenly garden will be the biggest one of us all!
Anonymous said…
That looks like a lot of fun! Your daughter is beautiful.
Pat said…
When was sweetest day?
Mrs. Mac said…
Any more smores? I would have jumped on the hay wagon if invited. What a nice looking bunch of teens.
Tonya said…
Looks like you guys had fun..