I got this recipe from Tom aka Bruiser from work (it's his mom's recipe), since I make like 14 different kinds of cookies for Christmas, he & Jason (another guy from work) asked if I would make these. They are also known as 'Buckeyes' but in UofM or MSU territory, you never say anything resembling "oh how I hate Ohio State"...

1 lb peanut butter (that's 16 oz)
1 1/4 stick of butter
1 lb Powder sugar (16 oz)
1/2 bag of semi-sweet choc chips

Melt together peanut butter and butter. Add sugar, mix well.

Make into small balls (about 1"). Put on cookie sheet in freezer for 30 minutes.

Melt choc chips. Dip balls with tooth picks to cover 3/4 of ball.

Place on wax paper or parchment paper until set (I usually stick them in the fridge).

Keep them in the fridge until you are ready to serve.

Comments

Pat said…
All these recipes look so good, but you're so efficient that you've posted a new one before I have a chance to write down the previous one! Slow your road sister, and think about posting a new one maybe every other day!!! Either that, or I'm going to have to speed up!
Tonya said…
These are SUPER yummy. My Grandma makes these every year for Christmas.