Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Saturday, October 21, 2006

Music of my Heart


I love music! It speaks to my heart on so many levels, I was going to do a top 10, but I couldn't. I had a hard time narrowing it down to 20... Maybe I should do like Casey Kasem's weekly Top 20 or something... And these are in no particular order.

1. In Me - Casting Crowns

2.When the Rain Comes – 3rd Day

3.Imagine Me – Kirk Franklin

4.Enough – Jeremy Camp, David Crowder, Barlow Girl, Chris Tomlin

5.Famous One – Chris Tomlin

6.Never Let Go – Matt Redman

7.You are Worthy of my Praise – Big Daddy Weave, Jeremy Camp

8.Sanctuary – Jaci Vela

9.You are Mine – 3rd Day

10.Brave – Nicole Nordeman

11.Big House – – Audio A

12. While We Were Sleeping – Casting Crowns

13. No One Else Knows – Building 429

14. You are Mine – 3rd day

15. Move – 1000 foot Krutch

16. I’ll Fly Away – Jars of Clay

17.I Can Only Imagine – Mercy Me

18. Letters from War – Mark Schultz

19. Come to Jesus – Chris Rice

20. I Gotta Feeling – 3rd Day

Psalm 96:1 Sing to the LORD a new song; sing to the LORD, all the earth.

4 comments:

Tonya said...

You are the music QUEEN!

Birmingham Girl said...

Good list! I love music too, wish I could sing....someday I will, in heaven!!

Bar Bar A said...

You have excellent taste in music (simmilar to mine!). I sure wish you lived here so I could give you two tickets I can't use to a Mercy Me/Audio A concert for this Friday.

No anyone in OC CA that would want them?

Mrs. Mac said...

How many favorites can a person have :)? These look like good faves.