Music of my Heart


I love music! It speaks to my heart on so many levels, I was going to do a top 10, but I couldn't. I had a hard time narrowing it down to 20... Maybe I should do like Casey Kasem's weekly Top 20 or something... And these are in no particular order.

1. In Me - Casting Crowns

2.When the Rain Comes – 3rd Day

3.Imagine Me – Kirk Franklin

4.Enough – Jeremy Camp, David Crowder, Barlow Girl, Chris Tomlin

5.Famous One – Chris Tomlin

6.Never Let Go – Matt Redman

7.You are Worthy of my Praise – Big Daddy Weave, Jeremy Camp

8.Sanctuary – Jaci Vela

9.You are Mine – 3rd Day

10.Brave – Nicole Nordeman

11.Big House – – Audio A

12. While We Were Sleeping – Casting Crowns

13. No One Else Knows – Building 429

14. You are Mine – 3rd day

15. Move – 1000 foot Krutch

16. I’ll Fly Away – Jars of Clay

17.I Can Only Imagine – Mercy Me

18. Letters from War – Mark Schultz

19. Come to Jesus – Chris Rice

20. I Gotta Feeling – 3rd Day

Psalm 96:1 Sing to the LORD a new song; sing to the LORD, all the earth.

Comments

Tonya said…
You are the music QUEEN!
Pat said…
Good list! I love music too, wish I could sing....someday I will, in heaven!!
Bar L. said…
You have excellent taste in music (simmilar to mine!). I sure wish you lived here so I could give you two tickets I can't use to a Mercy Me/Audio A concert for this Friday.

No anyone in OC CA that would want them?
Mrs. Mac said…
How many favorites can a person have :)? These look like good faves.