Rainbow

Did anyone else see the full rainbow this morning? I've seen a million rainbows, but the one today was r eally cool because it was a full rainbow, I can't remember the last time I saw one of those!!

Monday's are always crazy, wondering what is going to be coming my way.

Today's rainbow reminded me that God has made us many promises. And we just need to believe.

Genesis 9:16 Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth."

Comments

KayMac said…
What a great way to start the day!
Jada's Gigi said…
I saw a rainbow on Friday...1st one in ages! yes a great way to start the day for you!
Pat said…
I didn't see it, maybe because it was DARK when I left the house and my office doesn't have a window. When you see one you can't help but feel happy and be reminded of Gods covenant. Wish I'd seen it!
Sara said…
i saw it too!
Becky said…
missed it. can't remember the last one i saw.
Tonya said…
That is a wonderful thing to see 1st thing in the morning. I wish I had seen it..
Anonymous said…
No rainbows over here! What a nice way to start the new day, new week and new month!

Rainbows are like a colorful gift from God.