Sunday...

So here was my Sunday…

Remember I went to Adrian Training School in September, they asked us if we would be willing to come to worship with the girls. My sisters in Christ along with another church go on the 5th Sunday of any month that has 5 Sundays. 10-29-06 and 12-31-06 are our days to bring Glory to God in that church.

So I got to pick the songs to sing, Kim lead worship (because Lord knows, I can’t sing), & Marilynn talked to the girls about communion, April (from another church) was going to preach, Kim close in a song… and we are done. That was our plan.

HA!

At 10:30 Service was to begin. At 9:45 we got a call from April (she missed the exit and was in Battle Creek – that’s 1 ½ hours away). What to do oh what to do? First… pray… We decided that we all had a testimony, so if April didn’t show up, that’s what we would do. Music is done, no April. We decided to give our testimonies. After I was done, in walks April. God’s timing.

Again, I’ve learned, it’s His plan, not mine. All I have to do is step out in faith. It was a great service. I don’t think I could have seen it in my mind any better, that God, He really knows what He’s doing…

Comments

KayMac said…
Love when the Holy Spirit leads! Love what you said...we all had a story...How great to be able to share your part in His story!