Updated blogs

I started a new blog with recipes. I was asked the other day if I share my recipes and the answer is yes, I think it's dumb not to share, food is part of tradition, of times past. Who doesn't remember when their so&so used to make their favorite? And why wouldn't you want to share?

So look over to the side, http://yummy-stuff-from-margie.blogspot.com/ and if you have a great recipe, let me know, and I will put it up there, if there's a story behind it, type it up with the recipe and I'll share. If you have a great weight watching recipe... let's share that too!

Also going back to being accountable on the road to health... going to get where I need to be.

Love and prayers and GRACE to you all!!

In Him,
Margie

Comments

Tonya said…
Cool, Sounds Good!
Pat said…
Looking forward to it!