Who I am


In the past few days, I have felt sad. I have felt like I've been kicked in the gut. I have been up and down, right and left, but never out of the sight of God. With a lot a decisions to make, I've gone back to the core of who I am, and that is a child of God. And as a child of God, how can I fail? God gives me wisdom when I am dumb, He gives me strength when I am weak, He gives me grace and mercy when I don't deserve it.

I am strong
I am smart
I am a survivor
I am a conquerer
I am loved

All these things, in Christ Jesus.

I am not going to listen to the world, and if I do, please turn my ear piece down.

John 1:12-14 12Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God— 13children born not of natural descent,[a] nor of human decision or a husband's will, but born of God. 14The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only,[b] who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

Casting Crowns - In Me

Cause when I'm weak, You make me strong
When I'm blind, You shine Your light on me
Cause I'll never get by living on my own ability
How refreshing to know You don't need me
So I'll stand on Your truth, and I'll fight with Your strength
Until You bring the victory, by the power of Christ in me

If You ask me to run
And carry Your light into foreign land
If You ask me to fight
Deliver Your people from satan's hand

To reach out with Your hands
To learn through Your eyes
To love with the love of a savior
To feel with Your heart
And to think with Your mind
I'd give my last breath for Your glory

Comments

Unknown said…
I'm praying for you! God bless.
Tonya said…
Margie, I am praying for you!
Becky said…
my friend jen call this particular feelings being molded into postion. and all i can say is stand by!
love you!
Jada's Gigi said…
A good start...always go back to the bedrock of your salvation...what you know, know, know to be true...not from hearing it preached or thinking you "should" beleive but what you personally really do know in your heart of hearts...won't go wrong there...He is faithful...praying for you...
Deb said…
There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
--Romans 8:1

never listen to the world --what do they know? You are a blood-bought-washed-white-as-snow-righteous-in-the-eyes-of-the-Lord-Christian!!
Mrs. Mac said…
Thank God we have the Lord to hold us together and never leave us during difficult and sad times.