5 Thanksgivings


Phyllis counted that we are having 5 Thanksgiving Dinners this year (well, she's having 4 because she has to babysit tonight). Jim & Tonya's, Tomorrow with some friends from my old church (that sounds wierd), Mom's side on the 22nd, At our house (with just my dad, Phyl, & gram), and then Sunday after Thanksgiving with Dad's side. I love Thanksgiving, now do you see why?? here are some of my favorite foods from Thanksgiving.

1. Mashed Potatoes
2. Stuffing
3. Punkin Pie
4. Fresh Keilbasa cooked with Smoked Kielbasa
5. Turkey
6. Maierle Salad
7. Gram's Jello Salad
8. Macaroni & Cheese (added this year)
9. Mashed Potatoes (yes, I know it's on here twice!)
10. Asparagus Salad

This year, may you count your blessings not your burdens this Thanksgiving. May you be overwhelmed by all that God has given to you. May grace wash over your life in every way.

Comments

Mrs. Mac said…
I so enjoyed reading the past few posts, especially the one remembering your grandma! Blogger was not letting me comment ... so I'll hurry up and just say that I really enjoy reading about your life. Hope you eat tiny portions of the five Thanksgiving dinners (he, he).
Tonya said…
Cant wait to see you tonight, I am super excited.
KayMac said…
amen!