Easy Peanut Butter Cookies

Anyone who knows me, or has been in my kitchen, knows I love Pampered Chef. This is one of the recipes out of the Season’s best catalogs. I made these for a party. I have been told that this is the BEST Peanut butter cookie recipe ever, but you need a cookie press. Buy one, they are a good investment—Call Wanda, she’ll get you one.Easy Peanut Butter Cookies (And they are Jay approved!)

1 cup sugar
1 egg
1 cup peanut butter (Creamy)

Preheat oven 350.

By Hand: Mix sugar and egg until creamy. Add peanut butter, do not overmix.

Put in cookie press, and put them on stone cookie sheet. Bake 12-14 minutes.

Cool 2 minutes on cookie sheet. Remove to cooling rack.

Comments

Pat said…
I bake these for Jay also, using crunchy peanut butter and vanilla. I don't use a press, just a rounded spoon full and press them down with a fork.
I started making them for HH who is diabetic, I substitute the sugar with Splenda..very good and it gives him a sugar free cookie better then store bought.
You're the only non family member to bake Jay a Gluten Free cookie ~ you are so great!!!!
Mrs. Mac said…
Oooh, my oldest daughter just picked up a cookie press for 3 bucks at a resale shop this month. She'll want to try this and I can have a treat.