New Furniture!!

The furniture bringers came finally about 10:30. They said I was the first ever client to take their pictures as they were delivering...


So... here they are bringing me my new sofa! YEAH!!






Here it is...stuck... oops... who would have thought that a house built in 1951 could not fit furniture from 2006 through the front door... this could be a problem. What to do, oh what to do...
How about the window... let's bring the furniture through the window.


Here comes the sofa. THROUGH THE WINDOW!!






Next comes the love seat! YEAH!!










Here's me trying out my new sofa!!
WOO HOO!!









Here's the living room with our stuff in it. We will never make Better Homes & Gardens, unless it's the 'before' picture.

Comments

Becky said…
looks beautiful!
Anonymous said…
Hi, glad you like the furniture!
It was a fun and interesting delivery thats for sure. Sorry it took so long to get in, hope you enjoy it.
Sara said…
beautiful! i dare someone to find a better home!
Pat said…
So beautiful!!
You have created such a beautiful home for the two of you. I'm so proud of you I think I'm tearing up!!
Tonya said…
Very Beautiful... Good thing you had that big window! (Smile)
KayMac said…
wow! what a happy post. enjoy your new room!
Anonymous said…
Wow, new carpet and furniture at the same time ... both looking good in the neighborhood :)