It’s Sunday, today is not the day for lists, that is Saturday. But oh well, I don’t know what else to blog about and I am feeling quite blessed today after having my first of 5 Thanksgivings this year. I think we should have Thanksgiving everyday, well, not the food part or I would weigh 500 pounds!! But the thankful part, and I do, I praise God for the craziest things. I think sometimes He probably shakes His head and says, really Margie, you’ve listened to Chris Tomlin or David Crowder 1000 times, you do not need to thank me EVERY time! But maybe He’s just happy to hear me sing. Like He brought those two down just for me !!
- I am thankful I was not the last one up, Jimmy had to pray, and he is one great pray-er
- How blessed I have great friends, you all know who you are, I don’t need to mention you.
- I am very thankful for living in America. How blessed are we!? Thank you all of the veterans who have fought for us, and those who are in the armed forces, you guys rule!
- I’m thankful for food.
- For an awesome house, maybe it’s not the biggest on the block, or the fanciest, but God had me in mind when the men built it.
- I’m thankful for Jesus who gave His life for me and those I love
- I’m thankful for a family that loves me
- I am so very thankful that my Gram has the resources to be in a nice assisted living place even though she doesn’t want to be there right now. I pray that she realizes it’s where she needs to be
- I’m thankful for my job
- I’m thankful for the best kid ever. I am just amazed at how God has blessed me with her. I hope she realizes every day how much I love her and how much I stand in awe of her.
- I’m so very thankful for music. It’s the words when I don’t have them
1 Chron 16:36 Praise be to the LORD, the God of Israel, from everlasting to everlasting. Then all the people said "Amen" and "Praise the LORD."