It's been an amazing day


I had a 'list' post today, but something told me not to post it (hmmm... I wonder who that was).

I slept in today, until 9AM, that's pretty late for me. I must have needed the rest. I had to go to the building and get my spaghetti that was left over. I went out to my car, looked at my tires and I could see the thread showing, if you are wondering, that is not good, that means they isn't any rubber left, yeah, that's bad.

Also not good, it's Christmas time and there isn't much money left in the bank account. So I had decided to go get just two tires, even though I really new that I needed 4. 2 was what I could afford. I prayed and prayed as I was shopping around, please God, You know how much money I have, You know what I need, I trust You. BAM! Here comes one of His angels flying down, problem solved, 4 new tires, all within my budget. God is good.

I remember reading a blog from KayMac about accepting gifts when they come. Have a greatful heart. I will tell you, that I love to give gifts, probably way more than I like to accept them. I am not worthy, truthfully, that's why I don't like to receive them. But today, I cried, but I said Thank you and Thank You. That's what this Christmas is about to me this year, it's about praising God. I have celebrated 32, this will be my 33rd Christmas. I always loved Christmas. I celebrated it and partcipated in it. I know who it's centered around, I've always known that. But this Christmas, somehow, God is moving in my heart so steadfastly (I don't think that's a real word), so strong, it's just amazing. I look around and somehow I don't see what I don't have but I see what I do have.

I have a God who loves me, who blesses me, and those who love me like crazy. I have friends, and family, and sisters that are amazing.

I am in awe.

Comments

Becky said…
don't you love when that happens!
Sara said…
i'm in awe too,and it never gets old. and so very thankful to be one of the sisters.
Mrs. Mac said…
What a blessing! And to be a giver is a great thing.