My dad


I know that Saturday is the day for lists... but too bad... it's coming today
1. Hecan fix anything.
2. He has the perfect chest to cry in, and he always has a handkerchief
3. He makes this nut roll thing at Christmas time (it’s Hungarian) that everyone (except me) loves. I don’t like it because it has walnuts and I don’t like walnuts so this year he’s trying it with pecans (just for me). He is passing the tradition on to Phyllis, they make it every year.
4. He makes good breakfast, and by the way, he made us omelets before we left for work/school this morning
5. He is a good captain on the boat, he loves being on the water (pictured in the doorway & on the right eating breakfast)
6. Hecalls my gram, me, & Phyllis his “favorite girls”
7. He'll do anything for anyone he loves
8. He has a great laugh
9. He tells corny jokes, and PLEASE don’t ever ask him how the angel got on top of the Christmas tree.
10. If his body was in proportion of his heart, he’d be bigger than Andre the Giant.

Comments

Diane Viere said…
This list is perfect for ANY day! I hope your Dad knows exactly how you feel! What a great reason to post!

Diane
Pat said…
That's a beautiful list.
Your Dad's a-ok with me if he makes Hungarian Kolach...I make it to!
Margie said…
He does know how I feel...

We call it poteetsa.. same thing I am sure.
Jada's Gigi said…
Sounds totally awesome! What a great list!
Jada's Gigi said…
What a great Dad!
KayMac said…
Your dad sounds wonderful. What a blessing you and your daughter have!
Pat said…
I would love some poteetsa with walmuts or pecans!