silly stuff & not so silly stuff

What's the first thing you do when you get a CD? I open it, pop it in the CD player and see who the people thanked. I borrowed my friend's DAUGHTRY CD, you know the hottie who really should have won American Idol last year. Ok, the guy sings one of the songs on Prison Break, has a great voice, loves his wife, is hot and do you know who the man thanks first? God and Jesus Christ his Savior. Ok, even though I just woke up, I can go back to sleep and sleep peacefully, another one for the Good Guy.

I can't read my blog (or yours for that matter) at work anymore. even at lunch! what the heck? how am I supposed to get a little unstressed? sheesh.

Second, for all you people who can't comment. Try clicking preview before you hit post the comment, that's the only way I could do it before on T-Fab's blog. I don't know if that will solve your problems, but try it.

Lastly, I know your prayer lists are mighty long, but even if it's just for a minute when you are done reading this post, can you please pray for Christie. Her & her hubby are having living arrangement issues (with the actually home not each other), can you please say a quick prayer? God knows the whole deal, because He knows EVERYTHING. Thanks. I know they are praising through a storm, but everyone can use an extra prayer.

Have a blessed day. 4 days and about 18 hours until Baby Jesus comes!!

Comments

KayMac said…
testing comments.

will pray
tina fabulous said…
thats the first thing i do when i open a cd too. then i listen to #7 cuz its often the best song on every cd.
daughtry was on jimmy kimmel a few weeks ago. he was wearing "look how rock and roll i am!" clothes and singing all falsetto for some reason. hows the cd? i enjoyed the song from prison break.

and why cant you read @ work anymore? thats gay.
Deb said…
I open the CD --read the entire 'jacket' and then find a quiet spot where I can listen to the entire thing --uninterrupted and undisturbed --which usually means I'm listening to new music at 1 am.
Pat said…
No blogger at work? What's up with that? If that happened to me, I'd actually have to do some work and that's not acceptable!
Praying for your friend and her hubby.