Some blog survey thing...

I, unlike Sara, like to do these dumb things...

A - Available or single: Yes, and if you know any hot, single, Christian, non-mental guys, please send them my way (between 33-42)
B - Best Friend: Dani, Christie and my sisters
C - Cake or Pie: cake, yellow with choc frosting.
D - Drink of choice: iced tea
E - Essential Item you use everyday: a hug from Phyllis
F - Favorite color: Sage or Navy
G - Gummy Bears or worms: ick! Neither
H - Hometown: Dearborn, MI
I - Indulgence: Cheese
J - January or February: January (my b-day month)
K - Kids & Names: 1 Phyllis
L - Life is Incomplete Without? Jesus & Family
M - Marriage Date: none
N - Number of Siblings: 1 (but she died)
O - Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P - Phobias or Fears: I have a fear of leaving my family behind (they won't go to Paradise)
Q - Fave Quote: Christmas songs should sound beautiful and my voice sounds like a smoked Marlboro reds all my life - Chad at Metro two weeks ago (it was all I could think of)
R - Reason to Smile: Phyllis
S - Season: I like them all except Winter
T - Tag 3 or 4 people: If you're reading, you're tagged.
U - Unknown Fact about Me: I'm always nervous in front of people
V- Vegetable You Don't Like: olives - gross!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
W - Worst Habit: Intolerant.
X - Xrays: teeth
Y - Your Fave Food: Almost Anything at Roma Cafe in Eastern Market
Z - Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

Comments

Sara said…
i think i knew pretty much all of these about you, except the olives. isn't that funny! i think we're joined at the heart despite only meeting a few months ago! thank you for taking the tag challenge. i love you! p.s. you are an awesome secretary.