Today

My day just didn't start out so great. Really. I wish I had a rewind button, all the way to Thursday... but just because it starts out that way, does not mean it has to end that way.
Phyllis and I got ready, went to the coney island, relax, I ate good. Even though I wanted coney and fries (double order of both) I didn't eat that. It's one of our favorite places. Then it was off to a movie, The Holiday. Ok, people, it looks like a sleeper, it is a HUGE chick flick, and let me tell you, it's a two thumbs up kind of movie. Totally great! It was just what I needed today. While I may be quirky, all is not wrong with me, sometimes it's the guy!

After the movie I wanted my haircut like Cameron Diaz, a thought I never thought I would have, I went and got my hair cut. and her hair is still way cuter than my new haircut, but I like it anyway.
It may have started out as a crappy day, but it didn't need to end like it!

Comments

Sara said…
you're adorable!! much cuter than cameron.
Pat said…
You have beautiful hair and I agree, you much cuter then Cameron!