I will follow

Act 8:11 They followed him because he had amazed them for a long time with his magic

We were talking about moving to a different state. I’ve lived in the same state my whole life, I am a self-proclaimed home body. I hate change, and I don’t know what the deal is lately, but I can feel myself wanting a big change. Now, I will admit that as soon as it happened I would be a wreck. Maybe I’m learning that there is no bigger safety net than Jesus, maybe my faith is growing and so is my trust. I’m seeing the little things “take care of themselves”, maybe I have a great “posse”, I’m not sure.

I have peace. I still have worries (I would be lying if I told you something different), but in that, deep rooted is the fact that I can worry about something all day long, forever, and God’s got it. I know His arm is not too short, He can reach down and come and get me at anytime.

Maybe my heart is already changing, and I am open to it, maybe God is preparing me for something big and better than I already know. Maybe not. But where He leads me, I will follow.

Mark 11:9 Those who went ahead and those who followed shouted, "Hosanna! " "Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord!"

Comments

Mrs. Mac said…
I've lived in four states. When I lived in Michigan, most if not all of my neighbors hadn't been more than 50 miles from their home (hee, hee). Follow Him ... where ever it may lead, He will pave the way.
Sara said…
wherever he leads; it's always a state of grace.