It's her birthday!! 14!!













She was a beautiful girl from the moment she was born, she smiled after only 5 days, and has been brightening days ever since. Where would I be without my little girl? I don’t know, and I don’t ever care to try to find that path.

If you look at the pictures of her, there are some great ones. The one with my gram is my absolute favorite of the two of them. Look at how they look at each other.

She has stolen my heart with her silly smile, and a wrinkled nose.

She went through painful days of JRA and came out on top. Never once asking why me, just making it through and snuggling on the days that she needed (that’s her first grade picture).
She’s captured the heart of my dad who would do anything for her, and you can see him light up when she kisses him.

I’ve enjoyed every trial and tribulation, every smile and giggle. I think she is the greatest thing ever. I am so blessed to have her.
Today is her 14th birthday. Time flies when you’re loving on someone that long!!







































Comments

Pat said…
She's like a ray of sunshine!
Loved the pictures too!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PHYLLIS!!
KayMac said…
Happy Birthday Phyllis!!!
Sara said…
kissess for phyllis!~
ok, now ya gotta spill, where'd you get her name?
Margie said…
Phyllis is named after my mom. SHe was going to be Alexis Renee (her initials to be ARM - I always wished my initials were a word). I thought about naming her after my mom, talked to my dad about it once, but then decided not to tell anyone because if I changed my mind, I'd be a jerk, and i think she was like 2 minutes old, I asked my dad if he minded (I just thought it might be hard for him) and he said he thought it would be a good idea. So after my mom it was and her initials are PLM. No words but it is an acronym that we use at lear all the time - product life management.
Sara said…
i always kind of suspected that! i think it's a beautiful tribute to a grandma waiting in heaven to meet her sweet grandbaby. plus her initials kind of seem like plum, which is a very tasty fruit indeed!
Becky said…
happy birthday
Sara said…
i keep coming back to look at these pics! i love 'em!