Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Thursday, January 04, 2007

Tomorrow

Tomorrow is my baby's birthday. 14. I can't believe it. There's actually a lot of things I can't believe.
I can't believe what a good kid she is. I keep my eye on her, but she really is a good kid!
I can't believe her heart for Jesus. I hate to admit it, but she really loves Jesus a whole lot more than I did at her age.
I can't believe that my love grows for her everyday.
I can't believe how blessed I am.
Tomorrow I will post some pictures of her, some from when she was little. I can still remember the day I found out I was pregnant. I was a careful - even though I was doing a careless action. The nurse told me that I should go play the lottery, the odds were in my favor - I thought she was nuts.
14 years later, the prize I got that day, doesn't even compare to the lottery. You can't get this much joy from the lottery.

3 comments:

KayMac said...

Made me cry. Wonderful daughter for a wonderful mom!

Sara said...

she is such a treasure. give her a happy birthday kiss for me.

Pat said...

You two are such an amazing example for the world. Happy birhtday to sweet Phyllis!