"God never lets you down"

I was walking with my friend, in the middle of kind of stressing... she said "I don't know why you worry, I have never seen God never let you down". I thought to myself "is that what she sees?"

I have been waiting 4 years for a promotion/raise. I was PROMISED it would happen in October of last year. I've been doing the job for years. And I'm still waiting. But here's the thing, I was pretty free with my money. In the last 5-6 months I have really buckled down, and some months on paper it looked like more was going out than coming in. But you know what, not once was I not cared for.

I have interviewed for jobs, not gotten them, sometimes I have applied and never even got a call, an email, an interview, nothing. But it always works out.

I have gotten myself into bad financial places, and He always helps me out, some way or another.

My daughter has been sick, and now healthy.

He has carried me through sickness of my dad.

He watches over me in a million different ways, in ways and times I just don't know. And my friend said that, it made me so proud, proud that she knows that I am thankful for God, and all His miracles. I am proud that when she sees me, she sees how great God is, and she knows my heart belongs to Him. It reminds me of that song I posted last week, "let it be said of us, that our hearts belong to Jesus".

I don't always get my way, but God never lets me down.

He is amazing. And I am greatful.

Deut 31:8 The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged."

Comments

KayMac said…
He IS amazing. Thanks for sharing all the wonderful ways He has cared for you.
Pat said…
It's good to reflect on our blessings - thanks for the reminder that He is always faithful.
Tonya said…
Yes he is Amazing Margie.. Thank you for the reminder... Love ya.