HOLA!! I have a minute to give you all an update because I am sure you are missing me and my brilliance, ok, well, I may have taken that a little too far.

Its beautiful here! Uh... 60!! woo hoo!! even this morning it was 40 but it was so warm and the mountains were majestic. Ok... I just can't get over how much I like it down here, but don't ask me if I like it when it's 120! thats just too hot! but right now... gorgeous and sunny!!

The food... oh the food... oh so yummy, I ate real mexican food... yummo!!

I come home tomorrow, I wish i was staying the weekend!!

Be back tomorrow... mucho amor from Mexico!!

Comments

Pat said…
Hola back at ya!
Bring back some genuine Mexican vanilla - it's the best!!!
Are you saying Taco Bell isn't real Mexican food? :)
Tonya said…
Miss You, dont have anyone to talk to in the morning on my way to work... Come back soon!
Jada's Gigi said…
Sounds wonderful! enjoy while you can. :)
KayMac said…
of course we miss your brilliance
Mrs. Mac said…
Hurry home with the chips and salsa girl. And bring some of that sunshine and warm weather too PLEASE!
Did you remember to not "drink the water"??? I'd investigate using Mexican vanilla ... seems to me I remember reading that you should NEVER use it as it can damage your body ... I'll go google search it at report back to you.
Mrs. Mac said…
Margie,

Here's some safety tips for buying Mexican Vanilla

http://www.vanilla.com/html/facts-
mexican.html

The last paragraph explains the safety concerns.

Mucho amor ...
Pat said…
I'd watch that chips and salsa, they're probably synthetic too!
Is nothing sacred? You can't even get genuine vanilla from Mexico?!
Just bring yourself back, at least thats genuine!
Sara said…
love you! hurry up home!