I think love runs in our family - more photos



Some of the pictures are not centered or perfect but you get the picture! Ha! I added who is who









Erica (my little cousin) & Phyllis (~3)













Dad, Fr. Jack (my uncle) & gram at the opening of Fr. Jack's new church
















Phyllis and my dad















Phyllis & Great Gram















Phyllis at about 2, she was "helping Grampa" fix computers (My dad has a side business)













Phyllis one summer the little bathing beauty





Me & Phyllis about 4 years ago



















My sister Delores (she died at 13 months old)







My dad, mom, & sister











Me & my dad at gram's house (you see, I refused to wear my dress correctly, it was easier if you put the crosses in the front instead of the back!)












Me & my dad, I think I was 2












My Gram and gramps at Yankee Air Force base, he was a pilot in WW2














My gram at Spring training in 1984















Janet (my aunt), gram, sissy (my aunt), my mom, & me.









This is me & my mom
















My dad & gram at my uncle's wedding











Me & my dad at my graduation party

Comments

Sara said…
how fantastic! i'm sooooooo glad you shared these! you look like your mom, huh? and phyl looks like her aunt. what's your sis' name? thank you for these.
tina fabulous said…
i'd recognize that horrible scan job anywhere! my mom took a giant pile of our old pics in and those minimum wage idiots ripped a bunch of them. then i got to spend a few hours cropping them all. good times.
i think our parents went to the same optometrist. and i'm positive you and i had the same spiral perm. :)
Mrs. Mac said…
I got mixed up with all the resemblances ... but thanks for sharing your loving family. Thanks for sharing the photos of your mom.
Pat said…
I love looking at these, I only wish I knew better who was who. These pictures must be more precious then gold to you - they would be to me.
Thanks for sharing - I love the connection that seeing these photos afford, it makes me feel like a part of your family!
Tonya said…
These are so cool, Thank you for sharing..
Pat said…
Thanks for going back and putting some I.D's by the pics! I enjoyed them even more this way!!