I'm home!!


I will tell you, what a great trip, I feel completely refreshed, I read 1 & 3/4 books and I am ready to move there.

I have lived in Michigan my whole life. I never thought I would ever want to move, ever. I love that my family and friends are here but I will tell you, something happened down there. It was amazing. I can't say that I spent a lot of time talking to God, maybe that doesn't sound right, I think He did a lot of showing me how magnificant He is (I already know, but He showed me a lot of cool stuff).

I rested (though that sounds funny because I didn't sleep well). I had some really cute Mexicans (the real thing) try to use some of their Latin charm on me (back, back I say) but they were pretty hot!

I remembered how much I love to travel (which sounds funny because I love being home). I like the difference of it, I like the change of pace.

I said before that I think God is working in me for a big change, I am not sure what it is, but I know that I can trust in Him to take care of it ALL!!

I decided that I am going to walk in the Breast Cancer 3 day walk in September. I feel like it's a way to honor God in His decision to bring my mother home to Him, even if I didn't like that decision.

I'm glad to be home, but I miss that majestic Texas/Mexican skyline.

Loveyou all!

P.S. The picture isn't even close to what I saw!!

Comments

Mrs. Mac said…
Welcome home amiga. That picture looks like my old home town? One part of the desert looks like the other to my trained eye, Can't wait to read all about your trip!