Isaiah 48:17This is what the LORD says— your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: "I am the LORD your God, who teaches you what is best for you, who directs you in the way you should go.

I am on my way to Mexico for work. I am so thankful to have some time where I can just chill out on the plane, pray about a lot of stuff, read a book (I bought 2 new ones). I have the 3 day walk on my mind, I am going to do a lot of praying about that.

I'll be back Friday night. Have a great couple of days.

I will leave you with this Youtube I found... This is why I love working with the youth



All Day - Hillsong
I don't care what they say about me
It's all right, all right
I don't care they think about me
It's all right, they'll get it one day
I love you, I'll follow you
You are my, my life
I will read my Bible and pray
I will follow you all day
I don't care what it costs anymore
Cos' you gave it all and I'm following you
I don't care what it takes anymore
No matter what happens I'm going your way
All Day
All Day now
All Day
I'll follow You
Anyone around can see
just how good you've been to me
For all my friends that don't know you
I pray that you would save them too

Comments

Pat said…
Have a safe trip, I'll be praying for you!
KayMac said…
yes, have a good, safe trip...will be praying
Jada's Gigi said…
have a great tip! careful!!
Sara said…
get back here!
Jada's Gigi said…
prayed for you yesterday...strange how cyber friends become real in Christ...