Things to do today


1. Clean the egg off the front window (I can't imagine who did it - on Valentine's Day no less!)

2. Take food to the metro

3. Pick up a hottie from the airport

4. Grocery shopping

5. Clean house

6. Wait for my DVR to be installed

7. Pay Per View - Step Up and record it with #6

8. Do my devotional

9. Go out to dinner

10. Praise God!


1 Chron 16:36 Praise be to the LORD, the God of Israel, from everlasting to everlasting. Then all the people said "Amen" and "Praise the LORD."

Comments

Tonya said…
Egg! How RUDE! Hope you have a great day today...
Pat said…
Is this a random hottie at the airport?
Margie said…
yes, pat, I am going to just go pick up a random hottie... No! I know this hottie.
Pat said…
Good, it's always best to know the hottie you are about to pick up.