Tired


Dare I say it? It's Tuesday morning, and I have a VERY busy week ahead of me... Tonight is my lifegroup, tomorrow is Fuel on location and I am already tired.


Do you know when I am most likely to blow it on my eating? When I am stressed and tired. So that means that this week, I really need to focus on a lot of things. It's this time when I just can't say "oh, I'll do better tomorrow" because that's how I got here today.


Being tired means things that need to get done, don't. And somehow in the next couple of days I need to figure out how I am going to catch up on my sleep. Lord, I need strength.


Psalm 63:1 O God, you are my God, earnestly I seek you; my soul thirsts for you, my body longs for you, in a dry and weary land where there is no water.

Comments

KayMac said…
Man, i am getting the beginning symptoms of a cold...that pic looks exactly how i feel. Saying a prayer right now for your rest.
Mrs. Mac said…
I hear you on the "eating when you're stressed" ... I've gained at least ten pounds since I started building my new home. Hoping you get some rest and stay on track with the WW diet.
Sara said…
sleep is major. praying for you.
Pat said…
Oh, that's one scary tired picture!
Gotta get some rest, or everything else falls apart.
John Cowart said…
It's this time when I just can't say "oh, I'll do better tomorrow" because that's how I got here today.

What a great line! Very wise. I'd never thought of it that way.