Accountability & Weekend eating

It's very important that when you chose an accountability partner, that you pick someone who will call you out when you are not doing what you said you were going to do.

With that being said, I am doing weight watchers but I track everything electronically on CalorieKing.com. It's a great way to track (at least I think so) because they have most foods in there, and since I am following the core program with weightwatchers it's pretty cool to see how much my intake is. I was on vacation Friday, Sat, and Sun... I returned to my email with a note from Tonya that said "are you still doing this? I didn't see your food in there". So... I went and added it all today. I wanted her to do that, I wanted her to check on me. And now I am all on track on my tracker.

I did well on my eating, I didn't eat cheesecake with the rest of them, no chips and salsa, and no brownie sundaes. It wasn't as hard as I thought... I only ate when I was hungry. Hmmm... there's a novel concept. But that ice cream almost got me. Almost.

It was a great weekend, rest and relaxation.

Thanks for checking on me Tonya, you are a true friend.

Comments