New format

I decided that since I am having such a hard time thinking of things to blog about... i am going to do specific things on specific days...

Sun-Wed will be whatever...
Thursday will be my check in for either Breast Cancer or Weight Watchers updates
Friday I am going to write about my new Fuel Family, every week will be someone different... Friday is going to be Fuel Family Friday!
And Saturdays of course will be a copying of Sara... lists...

Have a good day, I will be checking in later today after my weight watchers weigh in

Comments

Pat said…
Sounds like a plan! I too have been having a hard time bloging lately - maybe I've exhausted my brain and there's nothing left!
I joined WW yesterday - I'm excited to get myself back on track. I had a protein burger wrap at Red Robin yesterday, I wonder how damaging that was?