It was a rough week, I didn't even post yesterday, I was so tired in the morning that I chose to sleep longer than blog, and then I had to get the girls off to the concert at Metro.
It's been a pretty busy week, and I can tell you that sometimes I struggle with being a good parent (most of the time I think I'm not). After the last couple days, if I were graded on a curve... A++
I have to tell you that I am certainly surprised at the shape of some of the parents I have been running across lately. One today at Phyllis's Choral competition (we had to be at the school at 6:30 AM) I think was still drunk from the night before, she certainly smelled like it!! A few others... yikes.
I could go on and on about the crappy things that happened this week, but I am going to chose to focus on the highs not the lows... (except for 1, 2, & 3 there are no order)
1. I got to see Phyllis perform today at District 12 Choral Competition (she did great!!)
2. Hugs & kisses from Phyllis
4. Dinner with Megan yesterday when I thought I was going to have to eat alone
5. Phyllis loved core groups
6. I had enough money to pay for my car ailment, and it could have been so much worse!!
7. I settled most of my program pricing this week
8. Phyllis' cold is getting better
9. I got to see some friends at Metro last night
10. Life group
Eph 1:3 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ.