WW Update


As part of my "training for the Breast Cancer walk, I joined WW. Boy, did i need it!

So... Saturday I weighed in, and I am NOT going to tell you how much.

I really started watching the little things that I eat that seem to add up, it was a tough week because I am tired but I stuck with it. I didn't eat cookies and cupcakes with the Fuel kids on Monday.... Tuesday we had salad for my lifegroup... Wednesday for lunch my g-friend wanted "Breadbasket" which usually consists of a big ol' corned beef sandwich and fried mushrooms, I said I would go, but I only ate one mushroom as we were leaving, and i had turkey instead of corned beef.

Today I went to weigh in because I am going on the retreat so I couldn't weigh in Saturday.

I was in SHOCK when I got my card back... are you ready for this...

5.6 lbs!!

My g-friend braved the cold and rain and joined too. I am inspired to eat smart and wise this weekend, I am even going to bring my own fruits and veggies to snack on.

Can I get a woo hoo!!!???

Comments

Pat said…
A giant - huge WHOO HOOO !
That's a lot of weight for less then one week!
Keep up the good work!
KayMac said…
HOORAY!! GREAT JOB!
Tonya said…
Congratulations!
Sara said…
HOORAY!! great job! that is awesome!