Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Thursday, April 05, 2007

Check In Time


Today is my check in date. I actually am feeling pretty good about it. I switched from Core to Flex because I think I was abusing it. I didn't really understand what Sara meant when she told me that, but I think I was eating too much, using "free foods" as a crutch. With me, it's not just about the eating, it's about why I eat. So I switched.


I tried on a pair of my pants last week that didn't fit anymore. I wore them but they were a little snug. Today, I put on a different pair but same style and they fit a little better.


I really am hoping for at least 1.8 reduction because that would bring me to the 10 pound mark. It's realistic since I didn't reduce the last two weeks. That's what I am hoping for. I will check in after lunch (I weigh in at lunch). If that happens I need to reduce by 1 point. It's well worth it to give it up.

Update: I reduced by 3.2 this week!!! woo hoo!! I got my ten pound ribbon because that makes -11.4!!! I thankfully give up 1 flex point this week!!

6 comments:

Amber Land said...

Good luck!

Jada's Gigi said...

Yea!! for you!

Pat said...

That is beyond fabulous!!!
Way to go - that's just about one size dropped!
I can't do core because I can't be trusted not to eat beyond being satisfied...I often push it to the "I'm stuffed" mark!
Good job this week, I give you two thumbs up and all the water you can drink!

Amber Land said...

Wow, that is super! Congrats :}

Sara said...

fantastic! you're rockin' it baby!

Arlene said...

Good job. I know how hard it is to lose weight! Can you try to lose some for me?