Today I came to the conclusion that I must be adopted. I know it sounds crazy but there are somethings about me that are just unexplainable that just don't match with the rest of my family.
1. I like my music, loud. Really loud
2. I am not Catholic, and even though I was raised Catholic, I always thought the rituals and "religion" was nuts. I like that book of basic instructions before leaving earth book. It makes total sense to me.
3. I have my selfish moments, but almost always, I put everyone else first.
4. I don't believe that kids should be seen and not heard
5. I don't have glasses or contacts or the need for them.
6. And one last reason, I don't think that family should be alone when someone dies.
I am quite sure that my dad, aunts, and uncles have all been talking the past two days, but it's funny, they aren't talking to me. I guess they just figure I will be ok. And they are right I will be ok. At our last family funeral, they all made sure they had a seat to have lunch, and forgot about me & Phyl so we sat by ourselves. I decided during the awesome worship today at Metro, that it is indeed true that I was adopted. I was adopted into the Metro family. There's more brothers and sisters than I could have ever imagined. There's a bunch of nieces and nephews, and a few adopted kids of my own.
I know that somehow tonight was delayed because even though we worship for HIM, He knew that I would need the music, my friends, and a bunch of kids around to heal me.
How great is our God?