I am having a Pampered Chef Party and 10% will go towards my Breast Cancer 3 day walk tomorrow. I am SO excited!
I can't decide what to make for food, which means, we will have entirely way too much!! I love Pampered Chef, probably because I love to cook. I love their gadgets, I have a kitchen drawer full, plus my 25 favorite on my counter in turnabouts...
You can come on by 10-12AM tomorrow to eat (there's not even pressure from me to buy anything).
My favorite Pampered Chef Gadgets (in no particular order):
1. Glass Mixing Bowl (I have 2 big ones, and one little one -that sounds so wrong)
2. Super Scraper (I have 7 I think)
3. Food Chopachopa (Chopper)
4. Knives (I have all the sizes)
6. Cooling racks (2)
7. Spring Form Pan
8. Cookie Press (used to make Smith-approved cookies)
9. Mini-Measure-all (also used to make Smith Approved cookies)
10. Crinkle Cutter (the very first PC gadget I ever purchased)
Psalm 119:97 (msg) Oh, how I love all you've revealed; I reverently ponder it all the day long. Your commands give me an edge on my enemies; they never become obsolete. I've even become smarter than my teachers since I've pondered and absorbed your counsel. I've become wiser than the wise old sages simply by doing what you tell me. I watch my step, avoiding the ditches and ruts of evil so I can spend all my time keeping your Word. I never make detours from the route you laid out; you gave me such good directions. Your words are so choice, so tasty; I prefer them to the best home cooking. With your instruction, I understand life; that's why I hate false propaganda.