I didn't have a blog today, so I decided to do this 7 habits thing from Kelly, I actually think I did it before, but whateva...


Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!so here are my 7 totally random things.

NUMBER ONE: I only own black work pants and I wear the same black shoes until they almost walk by themselves.

NUMBER TWO: I love too big (it means that my heart is broken or at least cracked but it also means that I also get to experience love in amazing ways)

NUMBER THREE: I really like my job, I work some real knuckleheads but I like my job

NUMBER FOUR: One of my best friends is in Federal Prison

NUMBER FIVE: I could eat cheese so much that I would never poop.

NUMBER SIX: I kill ants that are in my house with my bare hands but I never touch a spider

NUMBER SEVEN:I LOVE being alone.

I'm not going to tag anyone because usually no one ever wants to play along. If you do play, let me know where to check out your answers.

Comments