I got a feeling

It's official, I have every Third Day CD, if there's one out there that I don't have, I just don't know about it. I purchased the "Wire" CD, which I had the "Live Wire" CD already, but it didn't have "You are Mine" on the CD, only the DVD. So of course, I had to buy it.
One of my favorite songs on it is "I've Gotta Feeling". Everytime I hear it, I think about Mac Powell jumping on the stage up and down like a pogo stick. It's one of my favorite Third Day songs. But I really love the whole CD.
If someone asked me which of the Third Day CDs were my favorite I would be very hard pressed to pick one. Every CD has at least one song on it that has a special memory.

"I gotta feeling" reminds me that we need to get the message of Jesus out there. He might come today, He might come tomorrow, and He might come back 100 years from now, we don't know. The long term affects of getting "Jesus" out there is important. The short term affects are important too. I don't know if I would necessarily say they are equally important, but they are pretty darn important. The message of love needs to get out there. It makes life a whole lot easier to deal with, don't you think? The fact alone that it can bring peace to our lives during the loudest, craziest storm, is enough. The fact that when we have something amazing happen to us, that we can look up and say "thank You God, for loving me" is probably enough too. It's like the math equation that can always be solved. Good + God = love, Not-so-good + God = love. No matter what, He's with us. Whispering in our ears, shouting in our ears, and loving us right on through it all.

The message needs to get out, and it needs to start with me.
I Got A Feeling - Third Day
I got a message
I got a song
Can I get a witness
Tell me what’s going on
I’ll show the people
A better way
Maybe I will tomorrow
Maybe I will today
‘Cause I got a feeling it won’t be long
Maybe I’m right, maybe I’m wrong
But I know one thing for sure
Only time will tell it
I got a feeling coming over me
Nothing else here can set me free
But I know one thing for sure
Well, I’ve got to show it
I got a mission
I got a sign
Is anybody listening
I gotta make sure this time
I’ll tell the people
What’s on my mind
Maybe I will tomorrow
Maybe I will tonight
I got a message
I got a song
Everybody help me sing along

Gal 1:1 I, Paul, and my companions in faith here, send greetings to the Galatian churches. My authority for writing to you does not come from any popular vote of the people, nor does it come through the appointment of some human higher-up. It comes directly from Jesus the Messiah and God the Father, who raised him from the dead. I'm God-commissioned. So I greet you with the great words, grace and peace! We know the meaning of those words because Jesus Christ rescued us from this evil world we're in by offering himself as a sacrifice for our sins. God's plan is that we all experience that rescue. Glory to God forever! Oh, yes! (msg)


Comments

KayMac said…
I'm singing along!
Pat said…
Can you hear me - I'm the one singing off key!
My WW update from yesterday was that I stayed the same - nothing lost nothing gained. Oh well.
Tonya said…
You are the music chick...I am singing along with you!
Jada's Gigi said…
AMEN!! preach it sista! :)