are you afraid?


Reading through Jeremy's sermon notes had just opening my heart so wide that God just pours in, there was a section that said "what is God calling you to do that if you don't do it, you will regret it for the rest of your life?... if it is not of Him, it will fail and won't be a big deal but if He is truly in on it, then HELL itself will not be able to stop it."

I for some reason am still afraid that I won't raise enough money for my 3 day breast cancer walk. And the funny thing is that I am not afraid of the 60 miles, I am afraid of not raising enough money, I am afraid of not having a ride to the walk and I am afraid that I will finish and no one will be standing there to take me home. Now, I prayed and I prayed and I have wanted to do this for a long time. But I'm still afraid.

As for the money, I have a Spaghetti Dinner planned in August, and I am thinking about having a "pink night" which just is a girls night in with dinner and a movie (time and place to be determined) and i will get there.

As for being all alone, I am going to have get over it. I'm going to have to :)

I know that I am supposed to do it! There will be a cure for ALL cancer! I know it. And Hell itself cannot stop me! I know this. I stand strong for those who have gone before us because of this ugly disease, I stand strong for those who have survived. I stand strong for all the families who have had to support their families during this ugly disease.

Judges 6:14 But God faced him directly: "Go in this strength that is yours. Save Israel from Midian. Haven't I just sent you?"

Comments

Mrs. Mac said…
Just breath! ;)
Terry said…
Oh Boy!!!
A spaghetti dinner Margie?
Well if I was there, you would surely be way over the target mark!
Spaghetti is my weakness!
As for the cancer sponsers, isn't there an online sponser form that you can use?
When Bill Scott's wife, Jessica was walking for the March of Dimes[they have one child that is ill], well I was able to go right online and sponser her for the walk
Wouldn't it be something worth looking into Margie?....Love Terry